No products in the basket.
Imagine having abundant inner strength and resourcefulness to withstand and recover quickly from whatever difficulties life may throw at you. With The Building Resilience Handbook you can.
Packed with practical exercises and inspirational stories, this groundbreaking, research-based book will guide you step-by-step to develop inner strength and realistic optimism. It’s the formula to not only survive but thrive in the face of life’s challenges.
This book teaches practical tools to live in alignment with your values. You will learn practical tools to enhance your personal resilience:
- Assess you level of personal resilience against seven principles of resilience
- Identify and use your character strengths
- Prevent being swamped by negative thoughts and maintain perspective
- Generate positive feelings even in tough times
- Be realistically optimistic
- Build resilient work teams
- Enhance children’s resilience
It shows how to prevent stress negatively affecting your work, colleagues and family. In the face of stressful life and work challenges you will be able to:
- Remain calm and healthy
- Reduce worry
- Experience more hope and optimism
- Bounce back stronger
The author, Rod Warner, has over 20 years experience in the field of performance improvement and has researched and published in the field of resilience. He runs various internationally acclaimed resilience enhancing workshops. Delegates in the workshop say the exercises and tools in this book changed their lives.