If you’re an author, self-publisher or publisher then printing volume is the best model for your in-demand titles. If you’re a brand, corporate or small business then this is an ideal way to get maximum reach in the market.
Our printing capacity is over 6000 A4 pages per minute. So we can produce your job fast. Our printers have variable quality settings which means that you can choose to print at the quality that suits your budget and the application.
We are also experts at variable data jobs and personalised printing. This means that we can personalise your message to each individual customer, based on the data you have about them. This could be as simple as personalising the cover, depending on the customer’s gender and adding their name.
It could also be as complex, as we often do with examinations, where the entire product is personalised with all that person’s details. The more personal you make your products, the more likely you are to gain the scarce commodity of consumer attention. Print gives you an edge over the competition.
- We produce our large volume jobs on inkjet-web printers which print roll-to-roll. Once the roll is complete it is moved to our finishing lines. These dedicated lines use automation technology to slit, stack, perforate and in some cases bind the jobs based on the data contained in the barcodes we add to each job.
- These barcodes are added with all the details of the job at the pre-press stage to ensure data integrity.
- Once the job is loaded to the finishing lines, a series of scanners check the job and output any errors into waste bins.
- Our production team adds a series of quality checks throughout the production process.
- Once the job has been bound and trimmed, it is boxed and dispatched according to the client’s instructions.
- Jobs are then dispatched using our free delivery service or collected by one of our panel of preferred couriers.